Hudson Village Travel has been around since 1981 and between us, we have over 100 years of experience in the industry and have traveled around the world.
We are located in Hudson, a small town just about 30 minutes West of Montreal Island.
Why should you contact us for your travel needs?
Well, we don’t like to brag, but we think that our friendliness, our years of experience in the business and our combined travels should make you feel at ease. And not to mention that the boss (Anita) is humm very particular about organization and service!
Who is our clientele?
We have customers from all over:
- Some have been with us for a long time, gee they even have grey hair now!
- Some have moved away but have remained faithful customers nonetheless.
- Some are very busy business people who need it ‘yesterday’, so no time for small talk. Thanks to today’s technology, we can cater to their needs in minutes.
- Others are retired and cruise twice a year but like to come in to chit chat while we book their cabin.
- Some have cruised around the world and came by to tell us all about it.
- Some arrange specific trips for groups and we take care of them all.
- Some are getting married and need us to help them decide which honeymoon destination is best for them.
- Others have never been away and are overwhelmed by all the information out there. We make the process easier for them.
We know our customers, even the ones we have never seen in person. At Hudson Village Travel nobody is a number!
You need information on cruises, vacation packages, hotels or car rentals or anything else?
Anyone of us would be pleased to assist you.